Six new ZENITH’s stars in the Dominican Republicadmin
Zenith added six new products in its portfolio in favor of the farmers in Dominica. The innovative products will be an integral part of the plant protection in the country for farmers for whom healthy and high quality agricultural production is an important issue in their growing process.
Our new stars in Dominican Republic are:
- FUERZENTH 43 SC – liquid mancozeb formulation against various fungal diseases in citrus, coffee and banana plantations, vegetables and other agricultural crops.
- CUPROZENTH 50 WP – wettable powder formulation containing copper hydroxide, against many fungal and bacterial diseases in citrus, coffee and banana plantations, vegetables and other agricultural crops.
- CLORZENTH 75 WG – selective herbicide, containing Chlorsulfuron-methyl, for control of annual and perennial grass weedsin rice.
- TIAMETOZENTH 25 WG – contact insecticide, acting by ingestion, for control of sucking and chewing pests on fruits, vegetables and ornamentals plants.
- COMBIZENTH 24.7 EC – Combines two ingredients (Lambda cyhalothrin + Thiamethoxam)for quick knockdown and extended residual control against key foliar insect pests, resulting in higher potential yield.
- CORRIDA 53 EC – A broad spectrum insecticide combination for control of pests in many crops. It is a mixture of organophosphorous compound (chlorpyrifos) and a pyrethroid (cypermethrin).